Friday, July 2, 2010

17 years ago....

 
I was greeting my sweet baby girl, Kendall Louise Hart. She was 8 pounds, 10 ounces and absolutely PERFECT! I feel madly in love with her INSTANTLY! As she was making her appearance into the world, the cord was between her legs and I thought at first she was a boy (I was giving birth with the assistance of a strategically placed mirror) and my very first thought was: AHHHH! We don't have ANY boys names picked out!!!! Then I heard David saying: It's a girl, IT'S A GIRL! And my first response was: "Oh my Kendall, my Kendall!" I later apologized to David for the whole ownership thing. He laughed and told me he totally understood! I still think of her as MY KENDALL! She's my sweet, darling baby girl all grown up! I couldn't be more proud of her! She's smart, and clever, and caring, and beautiful, and AMAZING! I can't wait to see what the world has in store for her...actually I can wait. Time is going too quickly as it is~ Happy 17th Birthday My Kendall, my sweet Kendall! I'll always love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment